Subject: [Leica] Fuji FX-10 solution?
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 06:10:14 +0100

My understanding is that the new sensor is far better but under extreme
circumstances the problem can still happen. Personally I would get the
camera back to them asap. I would stress I don't have this camera so have no
personal knowledge of the problem, just what I read.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932