Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 03:33:21 +0000

I am not aware of him dissing anything non-Leica, he may not review much of
it though. I know that he has favourable things on his site about CV, ZM and
Canon lenses. Wasn't he one of the early voices about the M8 IR issue?

john

Mark,

Erwin and you both worship Leica as though it were the messiah. People
wouldn't question his credibility if he did not uncritically praise
anything Leica, while dissing anything else, no matter how good.

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom)