Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:47:41 +0200

Dear Ted,

I fully subscribe to what Jayanand wrote, and IMHO there is no such
thing as " a neutral mindset". Even without making "judgemental
decisions", you are the result of your education and culture, and
choose to show what YOU think is "valuable". Think that even the
choice of angle or FL do matter, composition; should I leave that
severed foot out of the picture or not...

In that respect, this is why photography is an Art, bringing to others
what YOU saw, not another photog. You're a mediator between a reality
and others' consciousness.
I don't think I'm wrong on that one, for a change my dear friend :-(

Amiti?s
Philippe, eager to have this long awaited drink in Bar?a with you next
month :-)

Le 10 juin 12 ? 19:24, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :