Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:53:22 -0600

Ted Grant wrote:
>My job was to cover the event! Not make a journalistic statement or
>political
justification one way or the other!

I agree that that's the ideal posture from a news perspective, but I wonder
how easy it is to keep your emotions and your seeing separate.  Here's a
book that explores the question. I haven't read it yet but Errol Morris is
a respected documentary filmmaker so I expect he's thought quite a bit
about this.

http://www.amazon.com/Believing-Seeing-Observations-Mysteries-Photography/dp/1594203016/ref=pd_sim_b_4

--
Phil Swango