Subject: [Leica] LR 4.1 question solved
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 02:24:34 -0400

There is a similar setting in Bridge with Photoshop or an Adobe Suite.
Thing is I'm not sure unchecking it really gets it unchecked. And a few
other parameters in the prefs seem to have a mind of their own. Different
cameras bring up different defaults and I have that unchecked.  So I look at
my photos later on my photo contact sheet thing in Bridge with Preview.
Another program which comes with a Mac.  And which does not lighten the
image from what I'd made it out to be. And looks the way it looks when I put
it on the lug gallery or Facebook.
A key thing is to make your whole suite not Adobe RGB like you've always
been told is the only decent thing to do:
But sRGB which the internet understands and works out fine with printers
too.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/