Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 19:09:32 +0000

On the Site That Dares Not Speak It's Name, where I am "artist in
residence," there has been a to do - well, I caused a to do:-) - over
someone who is taking multiple images, mashing them in PhotoShop, then
painting on them, and insisting that they are "street photography," and my
insisting that they are not is "so last century." Swear to God! "So last
century."
Typed with big fingers on tiny keys