Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pictures at an Exhibition
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:31:03 +0100

Just want to correct you a little Jayanand - she is still shooting! But you
are absolutely right in everything else you say, and I am a great admirer.
She has always worked very simply with an Olympus OM1 and one lens and (of
course) no lights. She just knows her craft, and says it is not about
photography it is about knowing people. A great lady.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932