Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pictures at an Exhibition
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 22:10:48 +0100

Thanks for looking Charlie. For me Jane Bown is one of the unsung greats of
British photography, and I have had the pleasure of meeting the lady. She
lives near Winchester and the exhibition on my image was at Winchester
Library now rather grandiosely named The Discovery Centre.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932