Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Few More Noctilux Images
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:37:54 -0700

Thanks Adam for the input. Truly appreciated. I think the general consensus
agrees with you on the dad/daughter image. I actually like the first image
a lot because it separates out the group of flowers that I was most
interested in and seems to surround the one in focus group. Of course
courses for horses!
Thanks again; I truly appreciate when good folks give good critiques,
Bob