Subject: [Leica] OT: Wow
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 08:37:50 +1000

This lens does not replace the current Summicron. That one continues in the
line currently too.
It is a very high price indeed, no question. It's also the best
specification of any lens that Leia Camera has ever produced.

The little letters that explain the difference are MTF ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman