Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale : WTT: Gitzo GT-2541L for Gitzo GT-1541T (UK)
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 08:31:49 +0100

If you have a Gitzo GT-1541T Traveler in mint boxed condition, and would
like to swap for a Gitzo GT-2541L in similar condition please contact me.

See here for specification : Gitzo GT-2541L Mountaineer 6X Carbon Fiber
Tripod Legs GT2541L
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/475942-REG/Gitzo_GT2541L_GT_2541L_Mo
untaineer_6X_Carbon.html>

The only camera I have is my M9 and I would like a slightly smaller tripod.

I am in Liverpool in the UK and my Gitzo GT-2541L is mint, boxed and
complete with everything it came with when new.

Regards
Eric

In reply to: Message from jayanand at gmail.com (jayanand at gmail.com) ([Leica] I thought you might like to read Intelligence: Stockpiling Trouble in British Journal of Photography)