Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday's flowers - Lupinus al "ong the Milwaukee River, Fox Point, WI"
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:40:06 -0500

On May 25, 2012, at 2:00 PM, Herbert Kanner wrote:

> Just to be a contrarian: I really like the second one, but don't like the
> first one at all. I think the tire is just a distraction.

Thanks for weighing in Herbert.

My bicycle tire works very well for me both compositionally and contextually.

Getting out on my bicycle, and walking,
are the only things that pull me out of what others refer to as "depression"
since the heart attack.

This is the second photo in which my bicycle found its way into the frame.
It works - for me - on the visual, philosophic, and healing levels;
and "as experienced."

;~)

Flowers are just flowers.

Stopping,
to smell the flowers,
listen to the river,
and fully appreciate the pool of sunlight,
while using only human powered transportation,
well that's a healing moment.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com