Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Tour of California bicycle race
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 22:37:02 +0200

I really like it when the Vuelta passes near Alicante every September
(because of the summer heat in Spain, it is always the last of the big 3
races). Last year I was lucky to see the 1st stage start on the beach in
Benidorm and then see them pass through our neighbourhood the next day.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain