Subject: [Leica] Lagavulin
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:15:43 +0200

Hi Herb,

It depends on where you are. Here in Spain, a normal 0.7 l bottle costs
around 60 Euro (the only other size I have ever seen is the 1 l size in
airport shops). My wife goes skiing in Andorra every winter, and besides the
snow and mountains, Andorra has no liquor taxes, so that same bottle is half
price there. She stocks up for the entire year.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain