Subject: [Leica] help requested with Picasa web albums copyright infringements
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 21:49:27 +1000

Thanks everyone that offered suggestions. All eight of my shots plus some
others have now been removed from that album.
Just a bit of bad manners really but it did annoy some of the people in the
photos. He could have kept the ones of Leica stacks just by asking me and
perhaps putting my name to them. They all go back a couple of years anyway.
Also possible he just speaks no English and I know I speak no Catalan.
Anyway its all good now.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman