Subject: [Leica] help requested with Picasa web albums copyright infringements
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:41:27 +1000

Now I'm apparently so famous  ;-) that someone copied eight shots that used
to be in my LUG friends gallery a couple of years ago and posted in their
own. What bad manners. Even the file names have been left the same.
Shots of Ted, Lluis, Victoria Reid, Marty, Michiel Fokkema and some Leica
stacks.
I'm trying to report the infringements since some of the subjects have
objected and let me know already.
I can get to the album via search link but the  (Google) instructions to
get the actual URL's don't seem to work.
Anyone that uses/has used  Picas web that can advise?

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] help requested with Picasa web albums copyright infringements)