Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peak District landscape
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 11:06:14 +0100

Chris

Thanks for your very constructive comments. I will look at the image in the
light of what you have said, and see where I go with it athough i doubt that
I will repost it.

Of course I know of Eddie Ephraums work, although I have not heard his name
for some time. He is known here more for his darkroom skills than his
photographic skills, and (as you say) some 15 years ago or so he was a 'God'
of black and white printing. I may vene have his book tucked away some where.

Thanks again (and shouldn't you be in bed by now?)

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932