Subject: [Leica] Layman explanations of pricing and revenue
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:48:09 +0530

Nathan,
You have it spot on. If they sell out all the M Monochrom they produce,
look for a big price increase in the M10. The new Summicron pricing is also
testing the waters for USD10,000 Summiluxes to come. Kaufman has also made
it very clear that he wants to be the premier* luxury* camera brand....
Cheers
Jayanand