Subject: [Leica] FS: Visconti Rembrandt ball point pen (forgot to mention in the last post)
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:25:05 -0400

I forgot to put this last item on the big list of stuff for sale:

I bought this Visconti Rembrandt celluloid case ball point pen last
year when I finished my book about my tour in Iraq. Signed my name with
it only a few times then put it back in its case.

The celluloid is such deep green so as to appear black. It has some
lighter iridescent streaks and is simply gorgeous. No cracks or wear
whatsoever. This is new with only a few inches having been drawn with
it. My favorite writing utensil I've ever come upon.

The cap snaps delicately yet with authority into place and is held with
a subtle built in magnet.

Hard case is in perfect condition. The paper box the hard case come in
shows a very small amount of wear from being moved around but there are
no tears on the flap or edges.

Asking $110.

I can provide photos of this pen or any of the pieces that I previously
listed for sale if necessary.

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

--