Subject: [Leica] OT: Converting Pana G1 RAWs
From: s.yoder at comcast.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:24:59 -0400

Folks, begging your pardon for this, but: I used to have an app/plugin
that converted G1 RAWs to (I think) DNGs, from whence I could convert to
PSD for PSing.

Somewhere along the line I've lost that capability, maybe when replacing
my Mac recently.

What do I need to do this, and where can I obtain it? FYI, I'm using
CS2, ACR 3.7, and the Mac is a PowerPC, not an Intel (same as on
previous Mac.) Not sure later ACRs will work on PPC Macs.

Private replies prolly best.

TIA,
Stan Yoder

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OT: Converting Pana G1 RAWs)