Subject: [Leica] Jono Slack MM images on the Leica MM site
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:30:07 -0400

Jono has explained this on several forums.  Because the dynamic range is so
much larger with the MM, there are many more levels of gray tones to work
with.  He uploaded the jpegs and has not worked with the RAW files.  All of
the information is there, it just needs to be processed.  Evidently a lot
of people are learning to process the MM files and we'll see a lot more
examples soon.  The trial cameras did not have the final firmware and there
are changes coming there, too.

Tina