Subject: [Leica] Miss O loves her rabbit fur.
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 19:58:48 +0200

Captivating!
Marc

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net at leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net at leica-users.org] En nombre de H&E
Cummer
Enviado el: domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012 19:44
Para: lug at leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] Miss O loves her rabbit fur.

Hi Luggers,
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there!
We had Mother's Day gifts exchanged among the ladies at the Pender cabin
this morning, including granddaughter Olive. She has taken to calling
herself "O" so we now call her "Miss O". Olive got a pink rabbit fur choker
from Grandpa and Grandma and she loves it wearing all morning and rubbing
her face with it. Here she is with the pink rabbit fur learning to play to
the camera. The Fuji X Pro 1 with the 35mm f1.4 lightly processed in CS5.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Family/MIssOw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/7a85spj

Please look large.
C&C always welcome.