Subject: [Leica] Miss O loves her rabbit fur.
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:43:58 -0700

Hi Luggers,
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there!
We had Mother's Day gifts exchanged among the ladies at the Pender cabin
this morning,
including granddaughter Olive. She has taken to calling herself "O" so we
now call her
"Miss O". Olive got a pink rabbit fur choker from Grandpa and Grandma and
she loves
it wearing all morning and rubbing her face with it. Here she is with the
pink rabbit fur
learning to play to the camera. The Fuji X Pro 1 with the 35mm f1.4 lightly
processed in CS5.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Family/MIssOw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/7a85spj

Please look large.