Subject: [Leica] Film + scanner
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 11:09:40 -0400

True. But  when your scanner tanks, it'll add another $1-2K to the cost of
staying with film to replace it, not to mention the additional time spent
scanning everything. (I don't downplay this; it's what I do myself). OTOH,
even if other manufacturers do develop BW digitals (I doubt this will
happen), once you consider how well rangefinders do out on the street and
the ability to work with lenses you already have .... it means just one
thing, no? Leica.