Subject: [Leica] Film + scanner
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 07:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

While the new Monochrome is still under discussion,let me add a couple of
thoughts.
Given how quickly things digital become dated,I don't cotton to spending
$8,000 for somethingthat will soon be obsolete.?
I am going to stick with shooting black and white film,scanning the
negatives and editing in Photoshop.
For me, one of the great joys of film was developing it.It was always fun to
see what you've got when youopen the tank and look at the negatives.
With time, other companies will market dedicated B&W cameras.Leica has left
them lots of room to undersell them and still offera quality product.
Cheers--Doug

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] Film + scanner)