Subject: [Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 09:31:44 +0530

They pay very well if you live there. If you keep converting into dollars,
it might not seem much. When I was working in Citibank India, I used to
earn less than the equivalent of US$10000 per year as a Vice President and
a profit centre head for the country, a senior management job. However, I
had a 1% lifestyle in India.

None of you have initiative, that is the problem, you are all mentally
living in the past, in a world that does not exist any more. What is more,
you take no steps to find out the actual situation prevalent abroad, and
what it means to live there, and just feed off preconceived notions. As I
said, learn from generations of Asians and Latinos who uprooted themselves
from their comfort zone and emigrated to your country, because they were
willing to slog for a better life. Complaining and screaming online will
get you nothing but frustration. There is no way the past can be reclaimed,
you have to be practical and look to the future. There is no economic free
lunch in this world anymore....

Cheers
Jayanand