Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 19:16:16 +1000
References: <CBD1EAF8.141FD%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <70E7820E-C0A2-4215-9217-E569636972E7@frozenlight.eu> <20120511010516.7dffd74e@linux-pfy5.site> <CAE3QcF4co_zpDv7uHf__++HLX1Rsmn5zfgCt91Yrnm54MPmt8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78cwqyp3QaQ6PYyQBs+qw1jbxmhWm_YNePYGiPyncOZrqQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4KCRaNS0344-Xo7-WvKO7BFFF2MkYZYwMMCS2tmQYLUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78fD972HPLNtEZOazqurg-36JNvHZ_17+dBhFR6GrkP7ZA@mail.gmail.com>

Lew you have again misinterpreted what I said.
I agree that talking about photography ought to be spirited and involved if
you like.

Actually I try to do just that in my forum activity, particularly in
contributing regarding Leica.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman