Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 06:56:08 +0200

I do not wish to sound smug or uncaring, but I just cannot share your
wholesale pessimism. I know that you have difficult circumstances and for a
variety of reasons that have little to do with the economy are stuck in a
depressed city. But I also know that my almost-23 year old son will graduate
with a Masters in aerospace engineering next year (2013) and I know that
thanks to his hard work at university, he will have good grades and will
very likely find a well-paying after graduating. The only thing I do not
know is exactly where that job will be--given his specialty, it could be on
either side of the Atlantic. But it will certainly not be $7 an hour.

And we are no 1-percenters. He attends a public university in England and
will graduate with a (modest) tuition debt.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain