Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:13:56 -0400

I posted this over  on the lug forum a few days ago:

http://chronicle.com/article/From-Graduate-School-to/131795/

Also see:

http://www.thetakeaway.org/2012/may/11/phds-food-stamps/

and

http://chronicle.com/article/4-Academics-on-Food-Stamps/131782/

Anyone who thinks we  have been experiencing just another recession is in
denial.