Subject: [Leica] The Best of the May Day at Oakland Photos
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:01:18 -0700

Ken, thanks for the comment. Believe it or not, Oakland is BROKE! Not sure
where all the money come from to hire all these police. Some are county
police and other non-local forces are involved. If I am an Investigative
Journalist, I'd find out why.

When I got there, they were just moving the lone protester so I'm not sure
exactly what he did. The street intersection was blocked and continued to
be blocks for hours. I thought it's a pretty poignant counter-point to my
earlier "Turn" image.