Subject: [Leica] The Best of the May Day at Oakland Photos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 17:30:10 -0500

On 5/6/2012 3:27 PM, Richard Man wrote:
> Comments and suggestions always welcome!
>
> http://www.richardmanphoto.com/blog/?p=3694

Richard,

These are really excellent.  Obviously there is no shortage of equipment
funding in this PD!  (Even our little PD decided it needed some machine
guns and ninja gear after a home invasion here - I suspect a federal
grant somewhere.)  The standout to me is the next to last one, with the
two guys on the right (one holding a rifle) looking down at the camera
(you I presume).  The mood of the photos is that the event was fairly
tranquil.  I guess the person being cuffed was blocking traffic (or
might block traffic) and wouldn't move?

Ken

(When I left the office on Monday I told the receptionist I was taking a
day off Tuesday.  This of course resulted in numerous comments.  As
usual, I didn't know what they were talking about, but once clued in I
did my best to withdraw myself from the workforce for the day.)

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] The Best of the May Day at Oakland Photos)