Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT, Lightroom 4 question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:46:00 -0700
References: <mailman.768.1335569883.51800.lug@leica-users.org><BLU139-DS3DD41B5A6DA0127D76CEAB82A0@phx.gbl><CAE3QcF6sHZvTJjeFAEDNAnmf2OWQGdrumrG2GSBE4jSHCHvSkg@mail.gmail.com><BLU139-DS69E608B62D75B0DCB150CB82A0@phx.gbl><CA+yJO1AkH+fFRpR6PaYFhsa1fG8iq++CZL2ExSYN+Pu_EtAKKA@mail.gmail.com><CAE3QcF4kLCK6u1OrfUw3vN82OuR8kToUj9hybxK8wdOaay26ew@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1D1F-7W17M2B7TVz_niMDFrD-88aS_tCQ-A53WuQYRqGw@mail.gmail.com>

Bothers the heck out of me.  And it evidently does not behave that way on a
Mac.  I guess I will contact Adobe to see if it suppose to behave
differently on a Windows than on a Mac than on LR3.

Thanks all for looking.

Aram