Subject: [Leica] PESO: Oenophile special
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:37:04 -0500

I think it's a great idea.  I mean, we recork wine if it's not all
consumed at dinner, accepting the risks of degradation for reds.   And
how about this: Suppose you open a bottle of '54 Latour, which won't air
for that long, and the phone rings.  Just screw that top back on and
you're golden, especially if you've filled it up to the top.  It's just
a matter of time before Riedel sees this.

Ken