Subject: [Leica] 280mm 2.8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:42:17 -0500 (CDT)

Good Morning Ted,

I really want this lens, so how does $1700 sound?  I would also want to pick
it up in Vancouver next month when we go on the cruise, if possible.  We
arrive on the 18th of May.  We could also bring payment at that time, or
send you a bank draft or even wire the money directly to your bank account.
This would save shipping and all the mess we went through with the payment
of the last lens.

Cheers,
Gene