Subject: [Leica] IMG: Work Break
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:23:00 -0500

Tina,

I was wondering about something on CS6 you probably know.  I upgraded to
LR4, and when I select edit in Photoshop (CS5 for me), I get a message
to the effect that I really need Camera Raw 7 for the export to work
well.  It appears Camera Raw 7 is only available on an upgrade to CS6.
So for the two to work together, when there is an upgrade to LR you need
to upgrade Photoshop also?  Not a big deal but I was wondering if I am
interpreting this correctly.  Some limited Google searching doesn't seem
to give an answer.  Thanks for any help.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Work Break)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Work Break)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Work Break)