Subject: [Leica] Tripods
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:39:57 +0200

Peter, the only problem I would have with buying this cheap Chinese tripod
is that basically, Benro stole Gitzo's intellectual property. If we care
about copyright for our photographs, then we should also care about other
forms of IP.

I would not buy a Benro, savings or not.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain