Subject: [Leica] Need pricing info/advice
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:08:10 -0500

Ask your musician friends about this. They will tell you, after being asked
for years to play for free "for the exposure" that all it brings is more
requests for free work. Personally, as an artist, I would consider this
offensive. It's like he's saying, "Your work is OK, but HERE'S how it can be
made better and more remunerative!" I suggest you ask several times the
amount you would expect to receive for a sale of the complete print. You are
being used.

Bill Pearce