Subject: [Leica] Need pricing info/advice
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 06:39:41 -0500

Hey, Gene:

I'm with Rick Carter. In this age of collages, montages and multimedia there
is the possibility of exposure to a larger audience for your work and for
you. Maybe even lead to more collaborations.

Reminds me of a recent conversation in which I spoke of submitting images to
a company years ago and receiving rejections. Told my friend that what was
really insulting and hurt was, "I never had to go after the firm for
unauthorized use." Oh well.

Again, seems to me like a collaboration that could be fun, result in
exposure for you and your work and put a few dollars in your pocket; just be
sure you hold the rights to use the photo separately. Plus, since the guy
who contacted you seems to like photography, who knows who he knows and
where this could lead?

If you have any of an artiste's qualms about your work as stand-alone art,
don't do it.

Do what makes you smile and helps you sleep peacefully through the night.

Interesting opportunity, in my opinion.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Need pricing info/advice)