Subject: [Leica] Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:53:19 +0200

Richard,

I don't know about "iconic" images from Edouard Boubat, I like his work in
general.

<http://www.edouard-boubat.fr/album-1406818.html>

Willy Ronis? Yes the picture of his wife in front of the sink is beautiful,
but he's got quite a few more:

<http://www.afterimagegallery.com/ronis.htm>

Riboud:

<http://www.marcriboud.com/marcriboud/accueil.html>

So many great photographers out there and most of them are unknown to the
public?

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 22 avr. 2012 ? 08:27, Richard Man a ?crit :