Subject: [Leica] Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 02:16:03 -0400

I can't imagine how a street photographer is going to be influenced by a
fashion photographer.
Bourdin is a fashion glamour photographer and of course his work is not
imitated by " landscape, wildlife and technical. " photographers.
He's imitated by fashion photographers. Who else is imitating him is  sure
not obvious.
Tell us!?
And what he has to do with Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis is anybodies
guess other than he's French.
My favorite salad dressing is blue cheese but I'd not try to work that into
a thread on the work of Doisneau, Riboud, Boubat, Ronis.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/