Subject: [Leica] IMG: Elderly man
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:18:54 -0400

Ted -

You have permission to sit and watch the world go by for awhile (as long as
you have your camera in your hands) but then you have to follow your own
advice and get up off of your kiester and get busy taking photos and
posting them here.  KISS and keep pressing that shutter!!  You are the
doctor of photography around here and we need you.

Lots of love,

Tina