Subject: [Leica] 500px.com
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:15:06 -0400

You might want to watch out for the terms:

   1. By posting Content to the Site you hereby grant to 500px a
   non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right
   to sublicense) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly
   perform and publicly display such Content in connection with the Services.
   This license will exist for the period during which the Content is posted
   on the Site and will automatically terminate upon the removal of the
   Content from the Site;
   2. The license granted to 500px includes the right to use your Content
   fully or partially for promotional reasons and to distribute and
   redistribute your Content to other parties, web-sites, applications, and
   other entities, provided such Content is attributed to you in accordance
   with the credits (i.e. username, profile picture, photo title,
   descriptions, tags, and other accompanying information) if any and as
   appropriate, all as submitted to 500px by you;

You are giving them license to sublicense anything you post.

Tina