Subject: [Leica] iPad in high end studio?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:39:18 +1000

Tina it's nothing at all like the kind of photography that you like or do
so well of course (probably why you don't enjoy my tentative efforts there
either ;-) . Studio fashion is very legitimate and commercially important
though.
The technical setup they've demoed is impressive for the job and you could
really see the engagement advantage you could have with clients adding the
iPads. Just the thing for high end clients (or those aspiring to be) and of
course for very large shoot budgets too.
Light wise hard to go wrong with the single huge Octa and light tent- like
walls too, I think.
Camera wise very much right tools for the job and an M would be a poor
choice here of course; now an S2.... get thee behind me temptress!

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman