Subject: [Leica] iPad in high end studio?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:56:33 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] iPad in high end studio?

> Yuck!  I am so, so glad I don't do that kind of photography.  It's all so
> phony and fake.
>
> Tina
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:24 PM, George Lottermoser
> <imagist3 at mac.com>wrote:
>
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGod7roqMxw>

Hi Tina,

About as exciting as a brick! Aaaaaccccckkkkkk! However I suppose the only
good thing about it is? These are the kind of outfits that are making any
kind of money using "photography?"

Makes one kind of wish they were in a corn field shooting scare crow stuffed
straw characters on a bright sunny day! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] iPad in high end studio?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] iPad in high end studio?)