Subject: [Leica] Third party M to X adapter
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:30:20 -0400

Usually the problem is that the adapter is too thin, allowing infinity focus
but screwing up the distance scale.

My X-Pro gets about 250 shots on a charge; fewer than 100 with an Eye-Fi
card.

Any word with the Fuji adapter and features other than being a "dumb" tube?
The 35 Fujinon is incredible - it might take some motivation to even think
about mounting M lenses.

 But given that engineering a simple tube between two lens mounts takes all
of about five minutes (witness how the Kipon adapter was being sold a week
or so after the camera hit Japan)  I would expect something more special out
of the Fuji item.

Dante