Subject: [Leica] The world is awash with M9.......
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:04:16 +0000

Probably easy enough to test and find the answer either way. If you have
never seen anything better (and I am not saying that the 35 Summilux asph
necessarily is) then there is nothing to compare to. I have owned
Canon/Nikon/Olympus/Hasselblad/Contax as well as using most makes and was
happy with the results. Then I bought a Leica....

john

I am partial to the 35 Summicron ASPH Elmarit as I own and have used it
extensively wondering as I wonder really how anything could be better. If
spending another grand and getting another stop gives you a better result
than fine I do believe it but would also love to see it.

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] The world is awash with M9.......)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The world is awash with M9.......)