Subject: [Leica] So much for the Zeiss customer service....
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 04:59:45 -0700

This really p*ssed me off. I am going to buy a Voigtlander finder:
http://www.richardmanphoto.com/blog/?p=3634

--

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] So much for the Zeiss customer service....)
Reply from justin at sprawl.com.au (Justin Viiret) ([Leica] So much for the Zeiss customer service....)