Subject: [Leica] So much for the Zeiss customer service....
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 04:33:04 -0700

So I emailed the Zeiss support about the obvious tilt on my 25mm viewfinder
*http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20120412-L1010049.jpg

*I lined up the horizontal framelines with a horizontal line and that's the
picture I get. Needless to say, the framelines on the M9 is accurate.

I even tested it with the 15mm Zeiss VF I have currently and it is fine,
and there wasn't an issue like that with my older 25mm VF and even the 21mm
VF.

****
Anyway, the Zeiss support basically says, "too bad, the Zeiss VF is not
designed to be used with the M9. The VF is not defective, it sucks to be
you." (not direct quote because I am not suppose to copy and paste
"confidential conversation."

???!

Arrgfgggghghhhh

--