Subject: [Leica] Doisneau
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:07:09 +0200

Philippe,

You made me really smile!

AFAIK Doisneau have organized not all of his pictures, just someones,
as the serie of the Bride or the many times discussion "Le Baiser ?
l'Hotel de Ville". Can I compare if a trapeze artist jumps with or
without protection, the fact, the image is the same and on this case I
think that even if some of his images was prepared he had the good
taste to create these situations.

amiti?s

Lluis

El 14/04/2012, a las 11:21, philippe.amard at sfr.fr escribi?: