Subject: [Leica] OT: Flash for the SWC?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:46:02 -0400

Just put a flash on a one meter coiled cord and hold it up a bit better yet
bounce it off the ceiling. The flashes have sensors in them as well as TTL
most of them but you'll just be using the Sensor. If you get a Metz
different feet makes them work with different cameras or just one with a
Sensor.

Or a Quantum for the big time. Big bucks.

A flash is not something I'd get used. You're getting bugs.

Bounced off the ceiling you wont have to worry about diffusing it which I'd
need to cover edges of your format.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/